Automated thread geometry control system
The system is designed for automatic non-contact laser control of the geometrical parameters of the external and internal pipe thread, tool joint boxes, etc.
The system performs the following functions:
- control of thread geometry in accordance with GOST, ISO;
- data processing;
- outputting the results (including benchmarking);
- generation of validity signals within tolerance;
- generation of signals for control system;
- transmission of data on the validity and range of pipes to the ACS with the numbers assigned to the measured pipe;
- generation of signals about the accidents and transmitting them to the ACS, to stop the equipment.
- the number of scanned sections - at least 8;
- geometry thread control precision - according to the tolerances specified in GOST, ISO, and their respective accuracies in accordance with GOST, ISO;
- controlled parameters of thread geometry: according to the requirements of GOST, ISO and customer requirements;
- it is possible to reconfigure the system to control the parameters of thread, pipes of various grades and sizes by the operator of the line, for a maximum of 2 hours.
The software ensures the implementation of automated control, recording, processing, display, documenting, and saving results to transfer them to a computer network according to an agreed protocol.